- SAE 50
- API CH-4
MANNOL SAE 50- A high-efficiency monograde mineral engine oil for heavy-load diesel-powered engines with and without a turbocharger operating under very harsh conditions at ambient temperatures more than -15 °C.
– Due to the absence of viscosifiers, it is less susceptible to destruction and ageing than analogues all-season oils, it has an extended expected life which, when combined with a low evaporation ability that reduces oil consumption through burning, allows using it in engines with an extended oil replacement age;
– A highest-quality mineral base and thoroughly selected additives ensure good antifriction and antiwear properties that significantly extend the expected life of the equipment in comparison with oil analogues in all, even the most extreme, operation modes;
– In contrast with analogues, it has an enhanced thermo-oxidising stability due to natural antioxidants that, when combined with good cleaning-dispersing properties that reduce the formation of carbon deposits and lacquer, prevent the formation of deposits of all types and maintain engine parts clean throughout the entire time between replacements;
– It has fair low-temperature properties;
– It effectively protects engine parts against all types of corrosion;
– It may be used when operating on fuel with an increased sulphur content.
It is meant for high-load diesel-powered engines of trucks, construction, mining and agricultural equipment, boats, locomotives, as well as stationary equipment. It is suitable for retro-vehicles.
It may be used as hydraulic oil in hydraulic systems including the ones that are combined with mechanic gearboxes or torque converters if the manufacturer requires the use of an engine oil of a specific-grade viscosity in these subsystems.