- SAE 0W-20
- API SP (RC)
- ILSAC GF-6A
Innovative energy-saving premium bi-synthetic engine oil (PAO + esters) for modern gasoline engines. Designed to meet the requirements of American, Japanese and Korean automakers.
- HONDA HTO-06
- GM dexos1 Gen2
- GM 6094M
- CHRYSLER MS-6395
- CHRYSLER MS-13340
- JAGUAR STJLR.51.5122
- LAND ROVER STJLR.51.5122
- FORD WSS-M2C947-A
- FORD WSS-M2C947-B1
– Exceptional fuel economy due to reduced high-temperature viscosity HTHS and optimal anti-friction properties;
– Highly effective additive package and low-viscosity bi-synthetic base provide reliable cold start in the most severe conditions, thereby significantly reducing engine starting wear;
– Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in “start-stop” driving modes;
– For turbocharged engines with direct injection, a unique oil formulation reduces to zero the effect of premature ignition of the fuel mixture LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition);
– It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional.
Designed for gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, where the API SP RC / ILSAC GF-6A performance level is required.
Recommended for cars: CHRYSLER, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, HONDA, SUBARU, NISSAN.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!