- SAE 5W-20
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
- ACEA C5
- FORD WSS-M2C948-A
- FORD WSS-M2C948-B
Innovative energy-saving premium bi-synthetic engine oil (PAO + esters) for modern gasoline and diesel engines. Designed to meet the requirements of American, Japanese and Korean automakers.
– Exceptional fuel economy due to reduced high-temperature viscosity HTHS and optimal anti-friction properties;
– Highly effective additive package and low-viscosity synthetic base provide confident cold start in the most severe conditions, thereby significantly reducing engine starting wear;
– Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements. Helps to remove previously formed deposits;
– The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in “start-stop” driving modes;
– Compatible with the latest exhaust gas aftertreatment systems;
– A special low-viscosity base optimizes the operation of engines with direct injection systems, with turbocharging, as well as with various mechanisms for changing the valve timing (VTEC, i-VTEC, VVT-i, VVTL-i, CVVT, VVL, MIVEC, AVCS (AVLS), CVTCS and others.);
– It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional.
Designed for multi-valve gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, as well as SUV cars and light-duty vans, where the performance level API SN / ILSAC GF-5 of this viscosity class is required.
Recommended for cars: Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Isuzu, Suzuki, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!