- SAE 5W-30
- API SN/CH-4
- ACEA C2
- ACEA C3
- VOLKSWAGEN 505.01
- BMW LL-04
- MB 229.52
- MB 229.31
- MB 226.5
- GM dexos2
- RENAULT RN0700
- RENAULT RN0710
- MB Approval 229.51
Innovative, versatile, all-synthetic ester-containing premium synthetic engine oil for modern diesel and gas turbocharged and non-turbocharged engines. Designed in accordance with the requirements of European automakers.
– High fuel efficiency due to optimal antifriction properties;
– Highly effective additive package and synthetic base provide confident cold start in any conditions, thereby significantly reducing engine starting wear;
– Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– The presence of ester components in combination with optimal viscosity-temperature characteristics guarantees the highest strength of the oil film, which provides excellent anti-wear properties which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increase engine life even in the most severe operating conditions;
– Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems;
– Suitable for engines using liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum (LPG) gas;
– It is applied in engines with the extended interval of replacement of oil (Long Life) to 40 000 km and ordinary.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines in a wide fleet of cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks of European and other manufacturers, where the performance level of ACEA C3 is required.
Due to its versatility, it is especially recommended for taxi fleets.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!