- JASO M315 Type 1A
- ALLISON C4
- CHRYSLER ATF+4
- FORD Mercon LV
- GM Dexron VI
- HYUNDAI ATF SP-IV
- KIA ATF-SP-IV
- LEXUS ATF WS Lifetime
- MB 236.14
- NISSAN Matic S
- TOYOTA ATF WS Lifetime
- Others SHELL M-1375.4
A universal all-season synthetic transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes, hydraulic converters, hydraulic power steering systems, car hydraulic clutches and other hydraulic devices, including the ones operating in heavy-duty conditions in trucks and off-road vehicles. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basis of the requirements set by GM and Ford groups.
– The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45 °C and lower) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and at high temperatures in summer;
– The high-technology combination of additives ensures excellent antifriction properties for gear couplings and superior friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous, exact and smooth transmission shift in any driving conditions and an extended service life of the automatic gearbox itself and all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents scuffing;
– It has an exceptional thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
– It effectively protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys (especially radiators) from corrosion when both in and not in operation; It has a great compatibility with friction coupling materials;
– It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
– It ensures an excellent compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages. It effectively protects fluoroelastomer seals of heavy equipment;
– It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars requiring the ATF Type Dexron-VI or Dexron-III H/G/F or Dexron-III E or FORD MERCON LV quality oil. It is recommended for use in new 6-speed transmissions of GM, BMW, Land Rover, Jaguar vehicles, as well as 8- and 10-speed transmissions of Aisin vehicles.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!